We offer fertilization treatments to residential properties in New Braunfels, Buda, San Marcos, TX and nearby areas.
Our fertilization program includes weed control treatments and lawn disease control to get you the best results.
At CLC Landscaping, we offer a fertilization program that is designed to provide your lawn with all of the nutrients that it needs to thrive throughout the year. This program also includes weed control treatments as well as a lawn disease treatment to ensure your lawn has everything it needs to stay healthy. This program consists of 6 visits from January through December, but you can also add an additional 2 treatments if you would like which would be for landscape bed weed control and animal repellant.
Our fertilization program is available to residential properties in New Braunfels, Buda, San Marcos, TX and nearby areas.
What is included in our fertilization program?
Your lawn needs essential nutrients that promote stronger roots, greener grass blades, and improved vigor. Fertilizers deliver these nutrients. At CLC Landscaping, our lawn fertilization program includes applications of top-quality fertilizers that provide nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium for your grass. Aside from providing these nutrients, our fertilization program also includes weed control treatments and lawn disease control.
Our experts go above and beyond when taking care of your lawn to give you the best results. When tackling weeds, we use pre-emergent herbicides to prevent weeds from growing. We will also apply a fungicide treatment to protect your lawn from developing any lawn diseases.
Our Fertilization Program Schedule
When you sign up for our lawn fertilization program, we will come out to your property 6 different times throughout the year. Depending on the season, your lawn requires different amounts of nutrients. Our lawn care pros at CLC Landscaping know this, which is why our fertilization program schedule is solely based on soil temperatures that we monitor at our facility.
Generally, our fertilization program runs from January to December with this schedule:
- January to March: We apply pre-emergent weed control in the spring to prevent weeds from growing in your yard.
- March to April: We administer another round of weed control as well as fertilizer that is high in nitrogen to give you a beautiful dark green lawn.
- April to May: With the summer heat approaching, our fertilization application during this time will help your grass develop stronger and deeper roots to remain in great shape during the summer.
- May to August: Our team will apply another round of fertilizer to promote strong roots and thick grass growth.
- August to October: We will apply a fungicide treatment to your lawn in the fall when heavy rains that can trigger active fungi development are more rampant. This treatment will preserve the healthy and lush lawn you've been seeing all year.
- October to December: As the fall season bids goodbye and the winter sets in, we apply pre-emergent weed control to prevent late fall and early spring weeds from emerging.
You can add 2 additional treatments to this program if you would like which would be a landscape bed weed control treatment and an animal repellent treatment.
Give us a call to enroll in our fertilization program!
Our licensed experts at CLC Landscaping have the skills and experience to look after your lawn and ensure it is well cared for throughout the year. We want to see healthy and green lawns in our area, and we know how to achieve it! Our top-quality fertilization program is available to residential properties in New Braunfels, Buda, San Marcos, TX and nearby areas. Call us today at (830) 515-2002 to schedule!