Brown Patch Treatment in New Braunfels, Buda, San Marcos, TX & Surrounding Areas
Protect your beautiful lawn with our brown patch treatment!
Nothing can be more disheartening than seeing your beautiful lawn fall victim to diseases such as brown patch. We offer our brown patch treatment in late summer when weather conditions promote the spread of this disease. Our fungicide will prevent brown patch from appearing on your lawn and will also cure any areas currently affected by the disease. We offer this treatment as part of our lawn care program which includes also fertilization and pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments. This service is available in New Braunfels, Buda, San Marcos, and surrounding areas in Texas. Give us a call at (830) 515-2002 to schedule our brown patch treatment for your property.
We apply our brown patch treatment in late summer.
No one wants to watch their lawn succumb to brown patch in late summer. That is why we administer our brown patch treatment between August and October when the heavy rains act as a trigger for the fungus which causes this disease. Our brown patch treatment is timed to be highly effective in preventing this lawn disease from infesting your turf, so you will not have to worry about it causing any damage to your lawn.
Our brown patch treatment can be preventative or curative.
We can apply our brown patch treatment to your lawn to prevent an outbreak of the disease because it controls the fungus that causes brown patch. For the very same reason, if you already have signs of an outbreak, our fungicide is still effective in controlling the disease and can be administered as a curative treatment.
Our brown patch treatment is part of our lawn care program.
Like you, we want your lawn to be healthy, not just disease-free. That is why we've combined our brown patch treatment into our comprehensive lawn care program which also includes fertilization and weed control treatments. Our lawn care program consists of six visits between January and December. You can also add landscape bed weed control and animal repellent to this program if you want. Here is an approximation of our lawn care visits:
- January - March: We apply pre-emergent weed control to prevent weeds from growing on your lawn.
- March - April: We'll administer another round of weed control and a fertilizer treatment that is high in nitrogen to give your lawn a beautiful, dark green color.
- April - May: We fertilize during this time to help your grass develop stronger and deeper roots to help it remain in great shape during the summer.
- May - August: Another round of fertilizer helps promote strong roots and thick grass growth.
- August - October: This is when we administer our brown patch treatment to prevent this lawn disease from getting a foothold in your lawn.
- October - December: To prevent late fall and early spring weeds from emerging, we'll give your lawn our final application of pre-emergent weed control.
We administer post-emergent weed control with every visit to your property.
Give us a call today to schedule our brown patch treatment.
If brown patch is causing damage to your lawn or if you want a proactive approach to preventing it, sign up for our brown patch treatment. We offer this service to homeowners located in New Braunfels, Buda, San Marcos, or a surrounding area in Texas. Give us a call at (830) 515-2002 to schedule this treatment today!